Osprey Poco Premium Child Carrier

Foto: G. Denstedt




Load volume: 34 litre
Maximum load: A recommended total weight of 22kg (48.5lb)
Rec. price: 2 500 SEK
Plus: High quality, comfortable carry system, high load volume
Minus: Raincover not included

When I was blessed with a child I started looking for a suitable child carrier to help me bring my kid into the outdoors. I wanted as much load capacity as possible so my carrier of choice got to be Osprey's Poco Premium. This is Osprey's largest child carrier in the Poco series. I've now used this Poco with my 4 year old Sonia and my 1 year old Miriam. And after over 4 years of use I'm very satisfied. The longer trips we do is about one week and on these trips we really max out the load, but the comfortable carry system holds up nicely. We have now hiked and hunted a lot of beautiful nature  and but we also use the child carrier a lot in urban environments. I really appreciate Osprey's well known quality and flexible functions. I'm now looking forward to yet another adventurous Spring together with Sonia and Miriam.

På Svenska