A Peaceful Day at the Shooting Range





It's good for both mind and body to take a relaxing day out at the shooting range alone with your thoughts. Besides getting a better hunter, for me the shooting practise is a time for reflection and focus. The warm breeze feels nice in my face as I close the door to my pickup truck. The only thing I hear is the birds singing in the beautiful woods. My daughter Sonia like tagging along to the firing range. She's so cute in her earmuffs yelling "Bamm!" after each shoot. When it comes to firearms the most important thing is safety and it feels good to learn Sonia this, and at the same time getting use to upcoming hunts. This got to be a peaceful day at the shooting range; the gun is right adjusted, I produce descent groupings and Sonia think it's fun patching up the holes.

På Svenska