A Florida Adventure - Alligators and Milkshakes - Föräldrar & Barn No.3 - 2016

As of today the latest issue of the mag Föräldrar & Barn will be available in Swedish stores. As always the mag offer a wide range of interesting articles on parents and their kids. For instance you can read a number of helpful articles on kids and their sleep habits. Also a great article by Jesper Juul speaking about the value of kids being bored sometimes. Inside the magazine you also can read my article about the Florida adventure me and my family had last Fall.






Hope you'll have a relaxing time reading the magazine sitting in the warm Spring sun. Please let me know if you have any questions about the article or our trip through the Everglades. Stay tuned for more post here on the blog about this trip.

To see my other Föräldrar & Barn articles; click HERE.

På Svenska