Victorinox Hiker - Vapentidningen No.5 - 2016

When getting home after The Ludvika Knife Week the Postman had delivered a steaming hot new issue of the Vapentidningen (No.5 - 2016). Soon the magazine also will be available in stores. I hope you'll be able to read all the interesting articles inside this issue. My contribution this time is an article on our dearly red little everyday hero; The Swiss Army Knife. In the article you can see one of my favorite EDC's; the Victorinox Hiker No.14613.




Victorinox produce a wide range of models and variations of these. All to be able to offer a tailored set up of features in each product. I pick the Hiker as I want a slim folder/multitool equipped with a saw and I also prefer a cross head screwdriver instead of a corkscrew.




Some of the other interesting articles inside this issue of Vapentidningen are; Henrik Kalling's Sig Sauer P226 MK25 test, Tobias Hassel's Beretta 692 Sporting test and Erland Gunnarsson's & Elso Olsson's lovely "summer place air gun" test.




As always; I appreciate any feedback on my magazine article. What are your experiences of Victorinox, and  do you have any adventurous stories to share about the Hiker? Keep up the Summer mode with help of this new issue of the magazine. Inside the issue after that (No.6 - 2016) you'll be able to read my longed for article about the project The Swedish Axe.

To see my other articles published inside the magazine Vapentidningen; click HERE.

På Svenska