Close Encounter with Fox on Bogesund's Moose and Wild Boar Hunt

Place: BogesundVaxhoms kommun, Sweden
Coordinates: Lat: 59.41233, Lon: 18.23497
Time: 1 day in November

I want to thank everyone at Bogesunds jakt- och kursgård for yet another worthwhile day of experiencing hunting the Swedish woods. Today we were focusing on Moose and Wild Boar and the hunt offered many exiting situations. I was visited by a beautiful male Fox while waiting for Moose. He came as close at three meters, we looked at each other, and then he silently trotted away into the morning mist. It's situations like this that gives you humble memories for life. I had to smile when I realized that I could get a Fox this close while sitting there in the open wearing blue working clothes fitted with retro reflectors. Considering I lately have been so ambitious with dressing up in camo while out Fox hunting.
As the sun was setting we could sum up today's catch to two Moose and two Wild Boar... A truly nice start to the weekend!




På Svenska