Grateful for a Great Year

Another year has passed and I'm looking back on it with grateful eyes. Of course the leading role of 2014 was well played by our newborn daughter Miriam. I'm so looking forward to exploring the outdoors together with my two beautiful daughters Sonia and Miriam.

2014 offered a lot of inspiring meetings and good hunting adventures. But if I only had to pick one Jonas Vildmark memory it has to be the fact that 2014 was the year when I started offering scheduled outdoors training. This was great fun and now I'm looking forward offering even more courses during 2015. Hope to see You on one of them!

May the new year bring you loads of exciting and relaxing outdoor adventures. But first; take the opportunity to enjoy the Christmas and New Year's Spirit together with your loved ones, and don't forget the ones in need.

Happy New Year!




På Svenska