Out Looking for Foxes in Bogesund - August 2015

Place: BogesundVaxhoms kommun, Sweden
Coordinates: Lat: 59.41233, Lon: 18.23497
Time: 1 day in August

Starting to get darker in the evenings now. Good thing my scope has a good light intake. Tonight I'm out hunting Fox in Bogesund.




So far the season has offered a lot of Fox on these hunting grounds. Especially here at tower number 40; a lot of nice big foxes has been spotted. But as always; when you say stuff like that you get to see all kinds of game, BUT the one you're after. This evening will be a pleasant proof of this.





My game observations for the evening sums up to; 11 Roe Deer, 3 Wild Boar and one Hare. So no Fox for me tonight. But I had a great evening. Always a pleasure to be able to sit front row like this absorbing nature and it's beautiful wildlife. I gratefully lift my hat and refreshed turn back home for some sleep. Tomorrow is another hunting day - another day to learn.


På Svenska