Remington 660 and ESEE Izula-ll - Vapentidningen No.9 - 2015

This year's last issue of Vapentidningen is a packer magazine. Besides my two articles on Remington and ESEE; you can read articles like; Browning 725 20-76 (L. Hanaeus) and Heckler & Koch HK45 (H. Kalling).





In the article about my old class 2 rifle in caliber .222 Rem. I give you a historic perspective on the Remington 600 series, produced 1964-2004. This compact classic has won a place in my heart and I'd like to take the opportunity to encourage you to take a look at the gun store's used objects shelf next time you're out shopping for a new hunting rifle. Old school quality is a great way to go, if you ask me.





In my article about ESEE Knives knivmodell Izula-ll you can read about the fiery little knife I've gotten to like a lot during my time using it as my EDC neck knife.
You can also get these articles via the Vapentidningen website.

På Svenska