Open Water Diver in Kapellskär

.
.
.
.
Place: Kapellskär, Sweden
Time: 2 days in October
.
When me and my friends on Dyksport AB reach Kapellskär the harbour is covered in a gray rain. The dark waves moves intriguingly down at the dock. I'm looking forward spending some time beneath the surface this weekend. I'm here to enjoy the water and get my Open Water Diver certificate (OWD). It's the same temperature in the water as in the air; +14°C (+57°F). By the time we get in our dry suits the rain has calmed down and we slowly dive into the silent magic world below. Despite the not so good visibility I get to see a lot of eelpout, pipefish and perch. This was a great weekend with a lot of dives with nice friends. I drive home with my certificate in my pocket already planing my next dive.

Please read more on our new website jonasvildmark.com